5 Day Fire Risk Assessor Training
This course has been designed specifically for individuals employed in industry, commerce and organisations who have been given the responsibility of managing fire safety in their workplace. A highly practical 5 day in depth course with multi-media presentations, working on plan drawings and practical exercises, held on a public or in-house basis for up to 12 delegates.
Who should attend? Fire Safety Managers, Facilities Managers, Risk Managers, Surveyors, Building Control Officers, Health and Safety practitioners and those looking for a framework for conducting fire risk assessments and compiling fire emergency plans. Those with very little or a good working knowledge of fire safety will benefit from this training.
On completion of the course you will be better able to:
- Confidently conduct effective fire risk assessments using current methodology
- Compile fire risk assessment reports using current methodology
- Compile and manage fire emergency plans
- Identify hazards and any fire safety management deficiencies
- Advise on improvements to control measures in reducing the risk of fire
- Advise of fire fighting access requirements
- Give advice on construction site fire safety requirements.
2017 Dates & Locations:
- 13-17 February: Warrington
- 20-24 February: Slough
- 13-17 March: Glasgow
- 3-7 April: Northampton
- 8-12 May: Warrington
- 15-19 May: Slough
- 5-9 June: Northampton
- 3-7 July: Warrington
- 4-8 September: Northampton
- 11-15 September: Glasgow
- 9-13 October: Warrington
- 16-20 October: Slough
- 13-17 November: Northampton
- 20-24 November: Warrington
To book your place visit the Vulcan Fire Training website
Want To Know More
... managing fire safety in their workplace. A highly practical 5 day in depth course with multi-media presentations, working on plan drawings ...
For those who have successfully completed Vulcan’s 5 Day Fire Risk Assessor Course this 4 Day module enables delegates, upon ...