NEBOSH Conversion to Fire Manager Certificate
The Fire Manager Certificate is awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the NEBOSH Cert in Fire Safety and Risk Management and this Conversion Course.
What will I be able to do after the course?
- Confidently conduct effective fire risk assessments using current methodology
- Compile fire risk assessment reports using current methodology
- Compile and manage fire emergency plans
- Identify hazards and any fire safety management deficiencies
- Advise on improvements to control measures in reducing the risk of fire
- Advise on fire fighting access requirements
- Give advice on construction site fire safety requirements
- Apply for Fire Technician membership.
Dates & Locations:
- 13-17 February: Warrington
- 20-24 February: Slough
- 13-17 March: Paisley, Glasgow
- 3-7 April: Northampton
- 8-12 May: Warrington
- 15-19 May: Slough
- 5-9 June: Northampton
- 3-7 July: Warrington
- 4-8 September: Northampton
- 11-15 September: Paisley, Glasgow
- 9-13 October: Warrington
- 16-20 October: Slough
- 13-17 November: Northampton
- 20-24 November: Warrington
To book your place visit the Vulcan Fire Training website
Want To Know More
... is awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the NEBOSH Cert in Fire Safety and Risk Management and this Conversion Course. What will I be able to do after the course? ...