Means of Escape Fire Safety Audit Guides Competition 2017
Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this competition.
1. The Promoter is Means of Escape, Clements House, 1279 London Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 2AD
Who may enter:
2. This free prize draw (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Competition.
How to enter:
4. To take part in this Competition, entrants must, retweet the competition tweet and follow the Means of Escape Twitter account.
5. No purchase necessary to enter.
6. Maximum of one entry per person. Maximum one prize per person.
7. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
Winner selection and notification:
8. There will be 10 winners for this Competition. The 10 winners will be picked (“by the Promoter”) based on a random selection of each person who retweeted and followed the Means of Escape twitter account.
9. The winners will be notified by a personal message to their Twitter account on Thursday 14th December. Each winner will one Means of Escape Fire Safety Audit Guide, worth £9.95.
10. To be eligible to claim the prize, winners must respond to the prize notification message within 7 days. Failure to respond within the requested period or provide their personal details will result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The winners need to provide their address so the Means of Escape Fire Safety Audit Guide can be posted out to. These will be posted out within 2 days of the entrants response.
12. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
13. Details of prize winners’ names will be available for one month after the close of this Competition by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Competition. Liability
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
15. Please note that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By entering, you acknowledge that Twitter bears no responsibility for this Competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Twitter from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
17. Entries may be subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
18. The prize is as stated, and not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. 18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
19. The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion, including prize fulfilment and announcing winners.
20. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes.
English Law applies:
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
Want To Know More
... and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this competition. Promoter: ...