Honeywell introduces X-Series battery operated carbon monoxide alarms
Honeywell’s X-Series Carbon Monoxide Alarms Deliver Benchmark Safety Compliance, Flexibility and Ease-of-use and Installation
POOLE, United Kingdom, 10th July 2014 –Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced availability of the X- Series Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms to help tenants and families detect the invisible, odourless and highly toxic gas before it kills.
The X-Series range includes the XC70 (with a seven year warranty), XC100 (with a 10-year warranty and unique patent-pending prominent alarm messaging function) and XC100D (with a 10-year warranty and multifunction CO level display).
The X-Series CO Alarms are the perfect monitoring solution for professionals dealing with CO protection on behalf of tenants and customers. With the XC100 and XC100D alarms there is a patent-pending prominent alarm action message to ensure occupants know exactly what to do in critical situations. An LCD display screen is featured on the XC100D unit which includes a low-level monitoring mode and alarm history function.
A global leader in gas detection technology, Honeywell alarms protect more than 5 million families from the dangers of CO every day. The X-Series CO alarms offer the highest level of safety and compliance. With official approval to EN50291 – 1:2010 and EN50291 – 2:2010 by BSI (Kitemarked) and Honeywell’s proven life sensor technology, the X-Series offers reliability, maintenance free life-time and peace of mind.
The X-Series range features sealed housing to protect from adverse environmental conditions. For increased protection all X-Series devices can be interconnected wirelessly to form an alarm system when using a wireless plug-in module to be available by the end of 2014.
The Value of the X-Series CO Alarms:
• Benchmark safety compliance and certification:
- The X-Series CO Alarms have passed all the tests for EN50291-1:2010 and EN50291-2:2010 with full approvals by BSI and the Kitemark™
• Long Life Time
- Honeywell proven life sensor technology
- 7 year (XC70) or 10 Year (XC100 & XC100D) maintenance free life and warranty
- Sealed housing to protect from adverse environmental conditions
• Easy Installation
- Can be free standing or mounted on the wall or ceiling
- Installs in under three minutes
• Easy to use and operate
- Alarm and Fault hush - Prominent alarm action message (XC100, XC100D) - LCD display (XC100D) including low level monitoring mode and alarm history function
- Extra loud sounder output
- Reduced sound-level test mode
- For increased protection all X-Series devices can be interconnected wirelessly to form an alarm system (with wireless plug-in module to be available by the end of 2014)
- Alarm and fault hush
For more information on this product please visit: www.homesafety.honeywell.com. For additional information on products and services offered by Honeywell Analytics, please visit www.honeywellanalytics.com or call: +41 (0)44 9434300.
Published July 2014
Want To Know More
Honeywell’s X-Series Carbon Monoxide Alarms Deliver Benchmark Safety Compliance, Flexibility and ...